Clubs and Associations
Other helpful links
- Thread – foster students’ academic advancement and personal growth into self-motivated, resilient, and responsible citizens
- Shine Foundation – helping survivors thrive, financially
- Your Special Chef – a collection of picture recipes and other resources to teach basic cooking skills to individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Teêbo, Inc. – a foundation that engages, equips and empowers the people of Burkina Faso through education, humanitarian aid and mission work
- Project Bridge – The mission of Project Bridge is to both foster public interest in scientific research and sharpen our volunteers’ communication skills as scientists.