The Department of Physiology
725 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21205
Front Office (Department Contact) Number: 410-955-4581
CMP Contact Number (Madeline McLaughlin): 410-955-8333
See Also: Hopkins Visitor’s Guide
Employee & Student Shuttles
If you work or go to school at Johns Hopkins Medicine or Johns Hopkins University, you may take advantage of courtesy shuttles. These free shuttles provide transportation around the East Baltimore campus, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, JHU’s Homewood campus, and several other satellite offices and parking lots.
View shuttle locations and schedules (JHED ID login required)
Transportation Department: 410-502-6880.
- Accessible Services (Includes information for Students with Disabilities, Disable Visitors, Injured Paid Parkers)
- Homewood Transportation Services (Includes Custom Transportation/Group Transportation, Parking Vouchers, Zip Car, Vehicle Grant)
BLUE JAY NIGHT RIDE
The Blue Jay Shuttle Night Ride services operates in an area proximate to the Homewood Campus from 6:00pm to 2:00am nightly, seven days per week, excluding University holidays and other dates as determined by the University. The service also operates at the Peabody Institute from 6:00pm until 2:00am during the Fall and Spring academic terms.
- Homewood Night Ride (Includes Lyft Information)
- Peabody (Includes Escort Van Service)
Download the TransLoc appto request a ride directly from your smartphone, visit https://ondemand.transloc.com, or call (410) 516-8700.
Getting around Baltimore or to another University
- Charm City Circulators – Live Shuttle Tracker (Includes Green, Orange, Purple and Banner Routes)
- Need to get to another College or University in town, or to the Towson area? Try the Baltimore Collegetown Shuttle (Includes COVID Info., Shuttle Map and Tracker, Schedule and Stops, Identifying the Shuttle, Service Date, General Info., Other Transportation)