The Department of Physiology
725 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21205
Front Office (Department Contact) Number: 410-955-4581
CMP Contact Number (Madeline McLaughlin): 410-955-8333
See Also: Hopkins Visitor’s Guide
Homewood Transportation Services provides several services to faculty, staff and students. The primary services include:
- Blue Jay Shuttle: Map / Schedule | User Guide
- Homewood – Peabody – JHMI Shuttle: Map | Schedule
- Keswick – Homewood – Eastern – JHMI Shuttle: Map | Schedule
- Carey Business School Shuttle: Map | Summer 2016 Schedule
- Accessible Services
- Need to get to the Towson area? Try the Collegetown Shuttle.
Employee & Student Shuttles
If you work or go to school at Johns Hopkins Medicine or Johns Hopkins University, you may take advantage of courtesy shuttles. These free shuttles provide transportation around the East Baltimore campus, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, JHU’s Homewood campus, and several other satellite offices and parking lots.
View shuttle locations and schedules (JHED ID login required)
Transportation Department: 410-502-6880.