|Education||B.S in Sports Medicine from Pepperdine University, Malibu,CA
Graduate Program: CMP
Rotation Student currently in Pluznick Lab
Awards and Honors
- 2016- Present Cancer Research Training Award with the National Cancer Institute
- March 2017 Ruth and William Silen, M.D Award for Poster Presentation, New England Science Symposium, Harvard Medical School
- FY 2015-2016 Outstanding Sports Medicine Student at Pepperdine University
- Summer 2015 Shock Research Fellowship, Christiana Hospital, DE
- Summer 2015 CITI certification in animal research and clinical research
- Summer 2014 National Science Foundation (NSF) Fellowship Award, Pepperdine University
1. Moore, B., Ryder, C., Pinto, L., and Wood, L. Quadrivalent HPV Vaccination is Associated with
Comparable Immunogenicity and Functional Anti-HPV 16,18 Neutralizing Activity in HIV-infected
and HIV-negative Adolescents and Young Adults. Journal of Infectious Diseases. Manuscript in
progress. Expected publication 2019.
2. Yuno, A., Lee, M.-J., Lee, S., Tomita, Y., Rekhtman, D., Moore, B. and Trepel, J. B. Clinical
evaluation and biomarker profiling of Hsp90 inhibitors. In: Calderwood S., Prince T.
(eds) Chaperones. Methods in Molecular Biology, vol 1709.
3. Moore, B., Folio, L.R., Wood, L.V. “Assessing the role of volumetric tumor response measurements in
conjunction with RECIST 1.1 and irRC in patients with advanced metastatic HER2+ tumors receiving
an autologous AdHER2 dendritic cell vaccine.” New England Science Symposium, Harvard Medical
School, March 2017. (Recipient of Ruth and William Silen, M.D Award for best poster
4. Moore, B., Zhu, F., Hu, Y. “The effect of UVB light treatment on IKKoe expression in human (H520)
lung squamous carcinoma cells.” National Institutes of Health Summer Intern Poster Day, August 2016.
5. Moore, B., Jasperse J. “Flow-induced dilation in skeletal muscle feed arteries: relevance to exercise
hyperemia.” Poster presented at: Experimental Biology Conference 2016 in San Diego, CA; Southern
California Conference for Undergraduate Research (Nov. 2014); and Pepperdine University Honors
Research Banquet (Apr. 2015)